is versatile UK-based photographer and a social media content creator and contributor.
In January 2015, she became an Instagram Suggested User gaining tens of thousands of followers.
Hanny is available for commercial work, portrait sessions, event photography and Instagram collaborations.
She has captured images for:
Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, The National Trust, BBC Britain, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, The National Lottery UK, Elemis, Marriot Hotels, AC Hotels, Mercure Hotels, Laughing Cow, Blue Cross, Waitrose, Jacob's Creek.
Please use the form below to enquire about availability and to request
a pricing list, or a media kit
- Finalist - The Cube Photographer of the Year 2017
- Winner - Orb's Brand Brum, 2016
- Winner - BBC Britain's #BeABritainInsider, 2015
- Winner/shortlisted - Instagram competitions organised by Canon UK, Love Great Britain and Visit Birmingham
- Reclaim Photography Festival 2017 - Autumn Exhibition at Light House Media Centre, Wolverhampton - 06.10.17 to 27.10.17
- Reclaim Photography Festival 2017 at Light House Media Centre, Wolverhampton - 06.05.17
- IGers Birmingham: The Exhibition at Nest - 02.12.16 to 03.12.16
- Brand Brum Exhibition at Urban Coffee Company - 18.11.16 to 16.12.16
- Frame 2016 at Millennium Point - 04.11.16 to 13.11.16
- More Birmingham Instagram Showcase at Ikon Gallery - 26.11.15 to 29.11.15
- Brumpic: The Magnificent Seven
- Birmingham Mail: Who to follow on Instagram if you live in Birmingham
- BBC News: England's Big Picture: 16.10.15
- Birmingham Post and Birmingham Mail: Various images featured in recent years